Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Washington Jacket

It sounds retarded, but this Jacket legit made me happy today.






When my brother and I were checking out University of Washington about a year ago (amazingggg school by the way) we both bought these jackets to keep warm because we packed too southern california-conservatively. IT IS SO WARM. I'm ghetto now so I wear it around, to bed, to school. I live in it. As the summer is approaching here in SOCAL and it is still freezing!!!! I love this jacket and the warmth it brings me. When UW beat USC in some basketball game (not that I care) my brother hid my jacket and didn't give it back until about 8 months later. Now that I have it back, he still gets pissed off when he sees me wearing it but i'm happy because i'm warmm!!!!! :) 

"And it's funny how it`s the simple things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes"

-Chicken Fried, Zac Brown Band

No comments:

Post a Comment