Monday, May 23, 2011

Phineas and Ferb

Today was a genuinely great day! A lot of stuff made me happy, but the one thing that stood out is my newfound obsession...


The characters are so funny (especially this diva Candice!!!) and their adventures make me smile. I seriously love the creators of this show for their funny scripts and whatnot. I also like that the episodes are short, only 15 minutes, so you don't have to stay there watching it for an extended period of time! 


If only I had as much time as these two kids do over my summer! But instead i'll be overwhelmed wit hAP homework and SAT Prep every stinkin day!!!!!! gahhh! It will all be worth it in the long run :)

I gotta go finish my homework so I can watch some more before bed! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha, i seriously love this pat, your blog is the best!!! <3 <3 <3 youuu!

    ReplyDelete