Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

Every single day, something makes me happy. Happy to be alive, happy to know the people I know, and happy that I am blessed with the life I lead. Rather than let each happy moment fade with each fading day, I've decided to reflect on these moments by posting them hear so that I can forever remember them and the joy they brought me.

Today: Sweet Home Alabama






This movie is seriously great whenever. A perfect love story that really isn't predictable (unless you've seen it 453 times like me) like all the other movies these days. You can't decide who to root for the whole time; the charming new fiancée or the longstanding, screwed up husband who she is truly destined to be with. It's witty, quotable, and just perfect altogether.


You can't help but love Reese Witherspoon's character and her past as 'felony Melanie' :)


This movie makes me happy because it can brighten my day always and it never gets old, I ALWAYS keep it recorded, and I still have it on VHS! :) 
.....and yes, I'm watching it right now too.


"Sometimes what you're looking for, is right where you left it"

No comments:

Post a Comment